We welcome parents to participate in campus activities throughout the year, including public lectures, performances and athletic events. We acknowledge that families visit their students when most convenient or simply when they are missing one another! The University also provides a more formal opportunity for families to visit campus and take part in programming designed for parents once each semester.Feb. 25 2017
Online registration has closed. If you have not registered, please stop by our Check-in table on Saturday morning in the McCombs Campus Center. We would be happy to assist you there. SING! tickets are available this week outside the Commons during lunch. Your student may pick up one complimentary ticket and purchase additional tickets at that time.
SPRING FAMILY DAY SCHEDULE
Activities for you and your student to enjoy include:
- Meet fellow members of a student organization.
- Celebrate successes at Honors Convocation or the Southwestern Ring Ceremony.
- Watch student performances at SING!
- Serve with students, fellow parents and alumni during a campus beautification work day.
- Just hang out, explore campus and Georgetown, and much more!
Fall Family Day/Homecoming
Homecoming and Fall Family Day are held together Nov. 3-5, 2017. Activities include:
- Homecoming Parade
- Tailgating and Pirates football
- Homecoming Party
- Homecoming Picnic
- Pirate Athletics Events
- Worship Service